• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Looking for testers

HornedCrew

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
Heyo there!
We're small team currently working on our first adult Ren'py 2D visual novel.
The demo is pretty much done, but we want to get a bit of a feedback before releasing the demo and launching our Patreon.
So, if you're interested in helping us with our little project send me a PM here or contact me on Discord - Sileni#9670.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
You should probably tell us a bit more about it - at least a quick plot summary and target genres/themes. You'll probably get more interest that way. Plus then we can know if it would be something we'd be interested in without the hassle of speculative PMs and you'll get better feedback since it will mainly be people who are interested in your game's premise who'd end up responding then.

HornedCrew

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
We already got all information we wanted.
We'll release the demo pretty soon, we just wanted to get some feedback before going live without spoiling too much.
We even added a new character based on some of the feedback!

Last edited:

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Heyo there!
We're small team currently working on our first adult Ren'py 2D visual novel.
The demo is pretty much done, but we want to get a bit of a feedback before releasing the demo and launching our Patreon.
So, if you're interested in helping us with our little project send me a PM here or contact me on Discord - Sileni#9670.
I wilp be your tester

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I would like to test the game
Don't you think that it's a little late ?

The question was asked in April 2018, the game first released two weeks later, and abandoned less than one year after this.
And the same apply for the two other threads where you offered your help, all being more than 2 years old.

I don't want to be harsh, but if you don't even take care of something as important as the time where the question was asked, then you aren't qualified to test a game, since it's something that need you to be attentive to the details.