[R-Play tester] Unpaid Looking for testers

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Project:

Overview: The game take place in a distopic near future where the world is surpopulated, the crime is very high and the corruption everywhere.
Zoe is a young high school girl, who one day pass by the wrong place at the wrong time and frome here her life will turn up side down.
She will be kicked of her home with no money, and now she need to survive.

planned tag: female protagonist, 3DCG, vaginal sex, oral sex, handjob, anal sex, creampie, pregnancy, lactation, drugs, rape, prostitution, sandbox (an maybe more while writting the game)

Developer:
Me

Looking for:
Two or three testers

Employment Type:
Not paid

Work commitment:
Preferably at least every 3 days

Preferred method of contact:
PM on F95

Job Description:
I'm looking for people to test the game to finds is there any bugs and to give me their feedback on the gameplay and on the game in general

Additional comments:

It's a first game, and the goal of this game is essentialy for me to make some experience with Daz3D that I never used before the start of this game, and some more with renpy (I already writed some mods & patch), so don't be surprised if the game is not really good.

But if you want to help me and test the game your are welcome and don't hesitate to PM me.

Last edited:

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Hi there !
I'm also available for testing. I'm not a discord user, so just PM me here if my helps is needed.