Seeking Looking for text-based games with character creation & character-building

Virus~

Jan 31, 2020
Heyy,

how are you? I hope you do well. and sorry for my (bad English) let's dig in

I want a good text-based game with character creation & building & BDSM
( character building I mean that games with leveling up and add a level point to your " charisma, intelligent, or like in some games ´attack, agility` " etc. ) that's what I mean
and with "
GAY " content or a gay protagonist or futa/trans protagonist or shemale,
in the end, I want a game that i can fuck everything ( dominating + leveling up + or sometimes my character be a submassive )
and games like -( lustful desire, Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms, TiTs, Lilith's Throne ) yeah, games like that
Especially Lilith's Throne is THE BEST CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION i have played.

for now, i prefer to play some games with gay content especially gay content with sissy boy or shota or something like that but the other person is a male and act like a girl or subbmassive boy , some times i like them to play some dominate role, you know what i mean?, yeah but sorry for my bad English but please help me.

That's all, I think. THANKS

BianTheGreat

Jan 3, 2021
Dryad Quest

You can't customize your character but there is a ton of clothes and toys and they are all visible on your character
And It's mainly futanari characters but there is an option for males also if I remember right

And Im guessing you have already played Corruption of Champions since you played TiTs

Reactions: Virus~

Virus~

Jan 31, 2020
Dryad Quest

You can't customize your character but there is a ton of clothes and toys and they are all visible on your character
And It's mainly futanari characters but there is an option for males also if I remember right

And Im guessing you have already played Corruption of Champions since you played TiTs
well yes i played both , thanks but any other?? i really appreciate it

BianTheGreat

Jan 3, 2021
Rogschard, Lords and Loyalty
It's the only thing I could think of, since Im guessing you have also played most of the popular ones

Virus~

Jan 31, 2020
Rogschard, Lords and Loyalty
It's the only thing I could think of, since Im guessing you have also played most of the popular ones
Thank you bro ♡.
Well about the popular games i dont really have good knowledge about that,
You can just skip that part between [( )]

(right know you mybe guessed right, im still learning english and stuf so i chose (Manga , Anime and adult games) for learning , especially adult games that you talk with others)

Sorry for long text

Reactions: BianTheGreat

fassass

Nov 12, 2017
lust doll and flexible survival are two other text based games with character creation

lust doll wasnt my cup of tea (a lot of rpg, and the nsfw didnt appeal to me)

flexible survival is mostly furry

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
There is DOL too, if you don't mind playing an exclusively submissive (and at least somewhat masochistic) character.

Virus~

Jan 31, 2020
lust doll and flexible survival are two other text based games with character creation

lust doll wasnt my cup of tea (a lot of rpg, and the nsfw didnt appeal to me)

flexible survival is mostly furry
Thanks, i played lust doll but i ll try flexible survival. <3

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Another good options would be hornstown, which has a complete charater creation system and stats. There is enough gay content there to have you hooked for a while. Also, my game, Grizzly Grove, has charater stats, and a system to be sub/dom (I need to work more on the dom part) and have some BDSM scenes.

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
As you mentioned TiTS, I have to say CoC2, by the same author, is almost the same game but in high medieval fantasy.

Another game with similar characteristics is Accidental Woman. However, I think you don't have the option to play as a male or trans, only as female. Or there's a futa option, but is limited. Anyway, that game is bloated with too much simulation to be fun.

Carnal Coup and Carnal Voyage (didn't find it here) could be your thing. I found Carnal Coup's gameplay boring, and Carnal Voyage is still too short and I didn't understand combat too well.

The Greater Good is also a text-based game with character customization and interactible sex scenes. However, it is short as fuck and customization is much more limited.

Virus~

Jan 31, 2020
Another good options would be hornstown, which has a complete charater creation system and stats. There is enough gay content there to have you hooked for a while. Also, my game, Grizzly Grove, has charater stats, and a system to be sub/dom (I need to work more on the dom part) and have some BDSM scenes.
Thanks!! i will try your game for sure

Reactions: Rafster

Virus~

Jan 31, 2020
As you mentioned TiTS, I have to say CoC2, by the same author, is almost the same game but in high medieval fantasy.

Another game with similar characteristics is Accidental Woman. However, I think you don't have the option to play as a male or trans, only as female. Or there's a futa option, but is limited. Anyway, that game is bloated with too much simulation to be fun.

Carnal Coup and Carnal Voyage (didn't find it here) could be your thing. I found Carnal Coup's gameplay boring, and Carnal Voyage is still too short and I didn't understand combat too well.

The Greater Good is also a text-based game with character customization and interactible sex scenes. However, it is short as fuck and customization is much more limited.
Thanks man, im not fan of short games cuz when your di*k is about to get hard the game eventually runs out of good content or the game well end pretty quickly but thanks bro I'll try some of the games you mentioned

p.s/ i already played CoC2 thanks

Reactions: kzaazul