Seeking Looking for text games.

Chippu Rin

May 14, 2019
I found myself fascinated with text based games. (You know the ones where they set out what's going on to you and you write down what you do next.)

What are some good erotic games in this genre? My preference in the story would be adventure but it's not required.

Thank you in advance. :giggle:

May 26, 2018
I ran across this post while looking for the same thing, figure I might as well add what I do have and hope someone with more info sees this post as a result.

First there's Degrees of Lewdity by . The story is a bit on the darker side, but you're also given a lot of freedom to go do whatever you want.

Then, on the more furry side of things I found Lilith's Throne by . Worth noting that most if not all of the furry content can be disabled, though that will mess with the story a bit. The story is a bit more light hearted and the game feels a little more polished than DOL.

Finally, a game I've never played but heard people recommend:
T.i.T.S. by . This game is also pretty heavy on the furry content, But given it's all about exploring a whole universe, I'd say that one probably has the most exploration/adventure content out of the three.

hhrichards

Dec 11, 2020
My game has a lot of text with branching decisions -