Looking for the assets for Penny from Hustle Town

TheTalSet

Sep 9, 2018

I am looking for clothes and figure of Penny from the game Hustle Town. She excatly looks like my exgf, so I wanna rebuild this if possible.
Unfortanaly Mickydoo can not give me the model, of course I can understand that. So now I have to create a look-a-like character.

If this is the wrong thread, please move it - I just don´t now where to ask request from characters from other dev´s.

Many Thanks !

Link To Asset: https://f95zone.to/threads/hustle-town-v0-2-fix-mickydoo.24918/#post-1533924
Artist/Developer: https://f95zone.to/threads/hustle-town-v0-2-fix-mickydoo.24918/page-2
SKU Number: ?

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I don't think anybody can give it to you. Is 100% creation of Mickydoo. Nobody except him have it.

If you ask well and explain why you want it. Mickydoo is a cool guy.

TheTalSet

Sep 9, 2018
I want her because she is one of the most horny 3dx girl i´ve ever seen, specially because reminding on one of my girlfriends, witch I had the best sex in my life.

And so I thought about looking for this girl to make my own 3dx pictures. I just love her and how Mickydoo did her.
Still today

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
TheTalSet This is what I have so far, some are closer than others.

makeup or probably

I didn't list nail polish or the necklace, plus she has footwear of some sort but it's not in your image and I was too lazy to launch the game and look.

Ok, did some more digging and here is what I have.

and the body is probably a Charlotte 8 Pro add in

Edit: adding in the assets that the dev posted just below for completeness sake and to correct my guesses.

And the body is stock Genesis 8 Female with lots of sliders moved!

Last edited:

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
TheTalSet This is what I have so far, some are closer than others.

makeup or probably

I didn't list nail polish or the necklace, plus she has footwear of some sort but it's not in your image and I was too lazy to launch the game and look.

Ok, did some more digging and here is what I have.

and the body is probably a Charlotte 8 Pro add in
The stockings are from the Trendy Coffee Barista
The hair is Seema Hair
The piercings are from Piercing Collection for Genesis 8 Female
The makeup is from skin builder

The body is from no model, it's just random sliders from the base gen8, I never use other character's bodies.

Reactions: Regardie

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
The stockings are from the Trendy Coffee Barista
The hair is Seema Hair
The piercings are from Piercing Collection for Genesis 8 Female
The makeup is from skin builder

The body is from no model, it's just random sliders from the base gen8, I never use other character's bodies.
Which autofit did you use for the stockings and hair as they are gen3 items?

TheTalSet

Sep 9, 2018
Thank you so much !!!!! - I will try to get her as close as pssible. I still love her so much <3.