Seeking Looking for the Best [3D] Paizuri Videos

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
I'm looking for some really good paizuri clips, specifically ones with a cumshot ending. I really liked by Anaru, but I found it lacked visual fidelity and had no cum on her breasts. by Rikolo suffers from the opposite problem with no cum on her face, and the pretty awkward angle. The final example I'd like to give is by Rash Nemain. This is probably the best balance of everything I'm looking for, but it's missing any power in the cumshot, it barely reaches her chin. I'm hoping to see basically a combination of all these to find the perfect video.

Reactions: ebaedos

musma

Jun 27, 2023
I'm hoping to see basically a combination of all these to find the perfect video.
As per your specifications, this is what i've got for now, in no particular order:
  • [Nepopan] Xianyun - you can watch it on rule34 (the xxx version), post number = 9444674
  • [Nagoonimation] Night Elf - you can watch it on rule34 (the xxx version), post number = 6124786
  • [Bewyx] Akali - you can watch it on rule34 (the xxx version), post number = 8395679
  • [Cute Birdd] Tiannara - you can watch it on rule34 (the xxx version), post number = 8898034
  • [Suzune 鈴音 ; ColdBellSound] Suzune - you can watch it on rule34 (the xxx version), post number = 9183298
  • [Acid39] Hatsune Miku (05:34 to 07:44) - you can watch it on chan.sankakucomplex, post number = 9krZvG7ekrg
  • [LoveMax] Itou Life - you can watch it on rule34 (the xxx version), post number = 6927253
  • [AliceCry] Rachel Foley - you can watch it on rule34 (the xxx version), post number = 6612169
  • [J4zzbugSFM] Shermie - you can watch it on rule34 (the xxx version), post number = 6476966
  • [Bouquetman] Yorha Commander - you can watch it on rule34 (the xxx version), post number = 6357268
  • [Bouquetman] Sorceress - you can watch it on rule34 (the xxx version), post number = 5226274
  • [Mantis-X] T-elos - you can watch it on rule34 (the xxx version), post number = 5624709
  • [Kadwyn] Alcina Dimitrescu - you can watch it on rule34 (the xxx version), post number = 5010544
  • [SandwichWorks] Paizuri (23:05 to 27:40) - you can watch it on rule34video, video number = 3095565/the-summer-vacation-of-searching-for-treasure
  • [Desufinal112] Sanae Kochiya - you can watch it on rule34 (the xxx version), post number = 8982547
  • [Sanohito] Ryuujou - you can watch it on rule34 (the xxx version), post number = 8261464
  • [Sanohito] Ro-500 - you can watch it on rule34 (the xxx version), post number = 5558130
  • [PastaKudasai] Ilulu, Quetzalcoatl - you can watch it on chan.sankakucomplex, post number = 60rvLwQkPM3
  • [PastaKudasai] Rem - you can watch it on rule34 (the xxx version), post number = 5937619
  • [Taka84] Katagiri Sanae, Oikawa Shizuku - you can watch it on rule34 (the xxx version), post number = 7617064
  • [Atake1129] Paizuri - you can watch it on rule34 (the xxx version), post number = 7178157
  • [Deskoidara] Paizuri - you can watch it on rule34 (the xxx version), post number = 6560861
And on the wild side of things:
  • [Tenzide] Roxanne Wolf - you can watch it on rule34 (the xxx version), post number = 9241169
  • [Rekin3D] Battle Nun - you can watch it on rule34 (the xxx version), post number = 8023131
  • [Tomfoldie] Tawna Bandicoot - you can watch it on rule34 (the xxx version), post number = 7189324
Hopefully at least one is to your liking. Cheers.

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Sandwichworks or さんどいっちわーくす

made these:
たからさがしのなつやすみ【前編】
たからさがしのなつやすみ【中編】
also know as Takarasagashi no Natsuyasumi

why nothing of the two are there...? legal reason i guess......lol?

btw this is the only result of these things here....so i am gonna post here "maybe"......
these laws sucks btw....
there are so many rape/brutality/grossed stuffs around......... even there and they are ok with it......bah

i am gonna work atm at an PoV OnLy Edits of these two......
and made a combined full pov video.....

can i post here or not???? don't want to get deleted/banned for that.....

until i finish that....

EDIT:
the second part with only sex have nothing worth of an edit....
too much close camera/bad angle........well less work for me!!!

EDIT2:
bad news....1
the original source file is a .wmv and that REALLY SUCKS because....
you cannot make good edit of these type of video until you convert it in something decent.....
no way i am gonna waste so much time on that converting a file of 2.16gb....

bad news....2
the blowjob in pov only does not work...... just some soulless basic loop......no cumshot....(they are all in side camera)

good news....
i can give you the source of my edit because is on free site already.....

download all the 2.59gb of that file and then......

i gonna post the project file for LossLessCut......with this trick i am not violating the law/rules???
and so i can make public my paizury edit with CUM!!!

and DONE!
Snap1.jpg

well now is up to you to learn how to make it happen.....

after some "intensive" testing.....lol
i made some more edits....much better!!!

salut

Last edited:

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
I'd like to add to the thread. It fits my criteria really nicely, with some pretty high quality models and the right amount of cum. It seems like SFM is the only place it fits as most Blender cum sims use fluids and not ropes, which doesn't give it that same authentic cum look.

• Hey there
Reactions: bwebrwkerw