Seeking Looking for the Face of Terror

Seraph

Jul 4, 2017
Looking for games that when you see the female characters in a moment of despair it portrays true fear. Moments in a game when you see it them and they are absolutely horrified to witness about what's they see or what's about to happen to them.

Generally I know this could be an art direction that brings it out but would like the story to help push the scene as well. Games like euphoria or dead end aegis had moments where I would look at the characters face and truly understood their fear. Does not need to be just a VN.

Sep 14, 2019
Looking for games that when you see the female characters in a moment of despair it portrays true fear. Moments in a game when you see it them and they are absolutely horrified to witness about what's they see or what's about to happen to them.

Generally I know this could be an art direction that brings it out but would like the story to help push the scene as well. Games like euphoria or dead end aegis had moments where I would look at the characters face and truly understood their fear. Does not need to be just a VN.
I think you will find "Raptus" quite fitting. Also perhaps "Sinisistar" if you like Pixel Graphics. The game "Ravager" also has quite a few evil choices where that sort of thing happens.

Can I ask you a question? How prevalent/avoidable was the Scat in " dead end aegis"? I want to play it but hate scat. If its like one or two scenes I can skip past them but want to know if its a massive part of the game.

Annnnnon

Jun 24, 2024
I made an account just to tell you this: dead end aegis has no scat content (well almost none depending if a certain scene counts which I am not sure of - I hate scat and for me it didn’t count).