Identify Looking for the game, but i forgot the name is...

xeronpitdxd

Oct 13, 2017
This is my first do postin something like this... xD
im looking the game, but i forgot the name is...
i'm still remember little detail genre "pixel, anime, 2D, running(chase or something), parody(i'm not quite sure, but there we must chase girl from anime(example Roll from megaman)
and also app engine flash (probably..)

Thank You... :)

p.s sorry for bad english... -_- b

xeronpitdxd

Oct 13, 2017
nvm... i finally found the game... it took me couple week(maybe) to find it... i created the link later... ;)

Med554!

Formerly 'Medieval554!'
Apr 7, 2023
sorry to disturb this dead thread but I've got a question about the game and I can't find anywhere else to ask it. I can't figure out how to actually win the game. I hit the girl with the bomb until the yellow bar empties and the heart bar fills all the way up, but I can't figure out what to do after that. she just keeps getting back up and running and I don't see any prompt to catch her

Med554!

Formerly 'Medieval554!'
Apr 7, 2023
Ok so disregard previous comment, I figured out how to do it. But now I have a new problem. It doesn't seem to save any progress that I made when I win a run. Isn't it supposed to save the girl so I can fuck her without doing the run again? That's what it said on DLsite, but after the "YOU WIN" sign it just returns to the main menu and doesn't save my high score and theres seemingly no way to get to the girl again except to play another run