Identify looking for the game with a giant chart of all the decisions as a walkthrough

ThatsAll

Sep 22, 2017
I thought the game was Sisterly Lust but turns out that that has a pretty normal walkthrough. I once found a game I thought looked pretty interesting from what I could gather from the walkthrough. Then I moved on and forgot the games name and now I can't find it anymore. The only thing i remember is that it was pretty popular and the walkthrough was just a giant chart were all the choices were listed and you could see which choice leads to wich. I hope someone can help me

ThatsAll

Sep 22, 2017
Thank you for the reply but it's not the game. I should've said before but i believe the game I'm looking for has a male protagonist. The thing that intrigued me was that you could start some kind of pee control path were the girl needs to ask you to pee or something like that. But the walkthrough looks exactly like the map chart from jessica oneil just from top to bottom

Reactions: u z i

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Thank you for the reply but it's not the game. I should've said before but i believe the game I'm looking for has a male protagonist. The thing that intrigued me was that you could start some kind of pee control path were the girl needs to ask you to pee or something like that. But the walkthrough looks exactly like the map chart from jessica oneil just from top to bottom
oh sorry. that's the only game i played with a walkthrough like that. hopefully someone else will be able to help out :)

Reactions: ThatsAll

ThatsAll

Sep 22, 2017
Damn never would've guessed that so many games have a flowchart as a walkthrough. Thank you for your answer but no it's not ecchi senpai.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Maybe school days, that game has a for the routes.
Do you not remember anything about the game other than that it had a flowchart to help with identification.

Reactions: ThatsAll