Identify Looking for the name of a game about a powerful family who makes the MC, a man who married into the family, the sole heir.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
The game starts with the MC caving in and sleeping with his niece, I believe. He gets caught and ostracized from the family. I think he was recorded through the kitchen window. Eventually though he discovers that the patriarch of the family he moved into has named him as the sole heir to the family fortune and company, much to the chagrin of everyone else. I recall the MC getting revenge on his wife's sister who set him up to sleep with his niece and turned the power dynamic around, eventually making her grovel at his feet. There's also a nephew, the niece's brother, whom she is sexually abused by. There is a supernatural/fantasy aspect to the game and the MC has powers that allow him to like manipulate people and their thoughts or something like that. Anyway, he like goes into the nephews head and makes him feel like he is a girl, and when the nephew wakes up, he's like a super femboy and attracted to the MC now. It's kinda weird.

iirc, there's like a whole other side of the game where some princess of some fairy kingdom or whatever is trying to escape from her evil mom or something, and her and her bestfriend/servant escape through the forest to find her aunt who then magically sends them off to the realm of the humans, where she eventually meets MC. When she gets to the human realm she is initially holed up in a Church with some creepy friar dude who tries to fuck her. I think.

Anyway, does anyone know what this damn game is called? I've been trying to figure it out for a few days now but I just can't remember the name. I'm pretty sure there's like a sequel game for it now and I'd like to play it, and replay the first one again too.