Looking for the name of a game I played a while ago about an art teacher

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
So about a year ago, I played a game and I can't remember what it was called. Basically you play as a student struggling in art so your parents get you a tutor. You both hit it off and start getting intimate with each other but she has to go out of town to meet with family. So you can still speak with each other she gives you her number and Skype and the both of you start to web chat. She falls out with her boyfriend and tells that she's only looking for sex. That's as far as I got in the game but I just can't remember what it was called. Can anyone help?

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
So about a year ago, I played a game and I can't remember what it was called. Basically you play as a student struggling in art so your parents get you a tutor. You both hit it off and start getting intimate with each other but she has to go out of town to meet with family. So you can still speak with each other she gives you her number and Skype and the both of you start to web chat. She falls out with her boyfriend and tells that she's only looking for sex. That's as far as I got in the game but I just can't remember what it was called. Can anyone help?

This one?