Identify Looking for the name of a game

JosGui

Mar 15, 2020
Nice to meet you, I don't want to cause any inconvenience, but I need your help to find a game.
In the game you were a man with a wife who works in a company and gets along with most. You find out your wife is sleeping with your boss and you get fired. Months later you meet an investigator who works as a lifeguard and she informs you that your boss could be part of a crime network that could endanger your ex-wife. In the game you can play as the husband and as the investigator.
The game was Renpy type, click to move the stage, make decisions, etc.
It was 3D and had two parts (if I remember correctly each part had a different engine), when I played it part 1 was complete and part 2 was in development.
Another thing I remember about the plot was that you could play as the ex-wife in parts of the game. She is living in the boss's house and they don't let her out, to corrupt her they hire a trainer who, coincidentally, trains and annoys the protagonist.
At the moment it is all I remember, if you can provide me with the name or link I would appreciate it, no matter how hard I search I can't find it.
Thanks and sorry for the wording, I'm not an English speaker and I'm using Google Translate.