Identify Looking for the name of a game

MJsMind

Aug 13, 2018
Hey guys
I´m looking for a game I played some time ago
hier is what I remember of the plot:
the game is set in a more primitive age you start in a jail on the day you got released you go home to your mom and sister than in your dream you make a pact with a "red witch" I think that is her name that gives you the power of love magic she says that every time you use it she gets a little bit of power after you wake up you can use you new powers to get with the girls in town ther is your mom and sister but also a neighbor girl who works like you mom as a gurd at the palace you yur self work at the mines where you can charm you boss and ther are a lot of other girls to charm

that is all I remember I hope you can help me

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
Hey guys
I´m looking for a game I played some time ago
hier is what I remember of the plot:
the game is set in a more primitive age you start in a jail on the day you got released you go home to your mom and sister than in your dream you make a pact with a "red witch" I think that is her name that gives you the power of love magic she says that every time you use it she gets a little bit of power after you wake up you can use you new powers to get with the girls in town ther is your mom and sister but also a neighbor girl who works like you mom as a gurd at the palace you yur self work at the mines where you can charm you boss and ther are a lot of other girls to charm

that is all I remember I hope you can help me
Dark Magic

Reactions: MJsMind