Identify Looking for the name of a Sidescrolling fighting game!

TheVirtuoso51

May 30, 2018
Hey hey and hi

yeah its another one of these but this time i think its a more popular/ known title.

Description: A Sidescrolling fighting game. You start in a little hub room next to a statue and have to choose which level you want to play.
Every level has a boss at the end.
The combat is rather simple, enemies can grab you and when you are grabbed you get progress in according "skills", bosses usually give you exclusive skills (like having the status of toy for men or something like that when you lose in the boxing ring)
These skills make you a lot more vulnerable to those types of attacks and can be actively used in the menu to increase hornyness or get you in different stances (like inviting an enemy to fuck you)

theres a lot of different status effects, the levels sometimes feature traps, when you hit enemies youfill a super gauge which you can activate to be faster and deal more damage, or activate again to fall down but recover a lot of hp...

theres also level ups and little stat boosts in the level

i think the character was red haired and can lose clothing during battle

i played it on pc, there was an english translation and a sequel but the sequel hasnt been translated.