Identify Looking for the name of a VN on renpy

nekis

Oct 5, 2019
Hello !

First of all thank you for checking

I was trying to look for a VN i had played half a year or so ago to see if it had any update, but for the life of me i cannot remember the name

Here's some of its plot :

---------------------------------

It starts with MC in the bed with a girl (she is asleep) ; he(MC) wakes up and can't get to sleep again he then starts to remember his childhood;
*START OF MEMORIES*
He is from a poor family in a setting like in the 60-80s or so, he is also chubby in his childhood.
He is walking in the city, when he see's some kids fighting: He see's some asian kids beating up another kid, MC then try and rush to help the kid being beaten and manage to save him

They later become best friends (That new best friend now has a scar since that fight), few years later they are standing near a movie theater when the cousin of MC best friend appears.
MC has an instant crush on that girl...

There is also a crazy cop lady, wich if you know this game "crazy" is a little word for her.

MC and his friend are quite poor also, so they start doing some illegal activities for cash when they are teenagers (like stealing cars or something).

------------------------------------

I hope that's enough info, thank you for whoever help me find the name of this game !

It was more of a story driven VN than a choice one at least in the state i played it, i really hope it's not an abandoned game i really was into the story the first time i played it but sadly had to change PC and didnt keep my hardrive :4Head:

Thank's again !
Cheers!