Identify Looking for the name with an MC tries to get his Crush (VN I guess) and gets rejected

adultgamelover6

Apr 15, 2018
Hey there, I am new here^^
looking specifically for a game I played quit some time ago and only remember a few scenes.
What I remember is this: there is this guy Viedeochating with his Childhoodfriend wich he is in love with. They meet and he wants to tell her. She is asking him for an advice how she can approach someone she likes, but its not him she is into, wich is frustraiting for him. The he, his sister, his Mother and Childhoodfriend meet at the beach. there is also the Crush of his Childhoodfriend with one own friends. The crush actually telly him that he is only getting to fuck her and thats it. The Friend of the Crush (sorry if it gets Confusing^^) is also hitting on his Mothe, so it kinda goas into a NTR like story,
The MC and his Sister have a very good relationship it is hinted that she wants more, but also gets abit corrupted at the beach by taking of her bikin (the MC is seeing it from a little bit far away)
small adjustment, I belive the actual MC of the game was the Mother and it was just a short term change of the POV
I hope its enough to help me out.
has about the same Graphics as like : A Mother and Wife

Thank u :))

Last edited: