Identify looking for this game about a shipwrecked guy on mysterious island (solved)

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
i remember seeing this game in it's initial release but forgot the name.

the plot revolves around your family dying from a shipwreck and you being saved by some furry who can swim fast, you are now stuck on this island where you can date any girl and impregnate them if you want to and have them live with you (or separately i think?)

would like to see it's progress and not abandoned.

Apr 1, 2018
Sorry but you lost me at the furry bit.... so a family gets in a tragic shipwreck and dies but a furry who can swim fast saves the protag... and now he is on an island and impregnates women... yeah doesn't ring a bell I though you were talking about the amazonian themed game about a guy on shipwreck.

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
Sorry but you lost me at the furry bit.... so a family gets in a tragic shipwreck and does but a furry who can swim fast saves the protag... and now he is on an island and impregnates women... yeah doesn't ring a bell I though you were talking about the amazonian themed game about a guy on shipwreck.
can't remember the gameplay or plot, but what is that game you mentioned?

if i recall carefully, your shipwrecked on this island after being saved by some beast or furry (there kind, apparently can swim fast, so thats how the MC survived) and you now live in some kind of house or manor. the gameplay is odd as it's was an inital release when I played it. you can pretty much go to any girl and bang her (which requires mana for some reason?) and have kids with them.

Apr 1, 2018
can't remember the gameplay or plot, but what is that game you mentioned?

if i recall carefully, your shipwrecked on this island after being saved by some beast or furry (there kind, apparently can swim fast, so thats how the MC survived) and you now live in some kind of house or manor. the gameplay is odd as it's was an inital release when I played it. you can pretty much go to any girl and bang her (which requires mana for some reason?) and have kids with them.
The game I mentioned is a amazonian themed game with femdom. from what I remember the protag gets a bomb planted on his yacht and after he defuses he goes to the sea and gets stranded in a far away island after a shipwreck. The islands full of amazonian women who believe in a goddess of some sort and most are in lesbian relationships since they don't take in or see that many men in the island. There is are also two pirate ladies and that's about what I recall but it's def not the game you were talking about

Reactions: wjrjbnjd

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
The game I mentioned is a amazonian themed game with femdom. from what I remember the protag gets a bomb planted on his yacht and after he defuses he goes to the sea and gets stranded in a far away island after a shipwreck. The islands full of amazonian women who believe in a goddess of some sort and most are in lesbian relationships since they don't take in or see that many men in the island. There is are also two pirate ladies and that's about what I recall but it's def not the game you were talking about
ya not it, but thank you tho!

Reactions: MyGirlsNowYoink