Identify Looking for this game for days and cannot find it!

jabob93

Feb 18, 2019
So yeah. I vividly remember playing this great game but I cannot for the life of me find it.

MC starts working for older woman (insure if an IC game but I remember calling her "mommy" (fight me) and then banging her) also banging a lot of the people working in the business. I think it was some form of millionaire matchmaker thing where women would model and then get selected (hijinks ensue etc) there is an optional NTR scene where thankfully you can intrude and kick the fucker away.

Then there was a big cliffhanger where the business was about to be taken away oh no! It was great and I want to see what happened next but I cannot find it!!!

Please heeelp!!!

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
The Secret Reloaded maybe? I've played a bit of that game and while I don't know about the last part of what you said the first part fits it.

Reactions: jabob93

jabob93

Feb 18, 2019
The Secret Reloaded maybe? I've played a bit of that game and while I don't know about the last part of what you said the first part fits it.
Maybe? The models don't look the same as they did in my memory but I'm kinda retarded so it might be.