Seeking Looking for this game HentaiSex3D

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Those images are just "borrowed" animations. I don't think that's really a game, or at least not like the ads. Nyotengu at the end for example is a animation from Fluffy Pokemon.

AsmoAldra

Nov 17, 2022
Those images are just "borrowed" animations. I don't think that's really a game, or at least not like the ads. Nyotengu at the end for example is a animation from Fluffy Pokemon.

oh tks bro. Since it has a website hentaisex3d.com and it needs to be purchased to play, so I think it's real u can go to that website to see if it's real or not. because I find the ad interesting

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...so I think it's real u can go to that website to see if it's real or not.
If you want to give them your credit card number... There's posts around saying it's (HentaiSexSD and the similar sites) a scam. And again the images used in their ads are work from known animators, not a game.

If you like the ad then check out the linked thread for Fluffy Pokemon, it's them not HentaiSexSD. Checking on Mai that's also one of their animations.

Reactions: AsmoAldra

AsmoAldra

Nov 17, 2022
If you want to give them your credit card number... There's posts around saying it's (HentaiSexSD and the similar sites) a scam. And again the images used in their ads are work from known animators, not a game.

If you like the ad then check out the linked thread for Fluffy Pokemon, it's them not HentaiSexSD. Checking on Mai that's also one of their animations.
tks u so much bro, can i ask something, do u know the games like same Insult Orther, that u nothing complicated just click and control? first tks

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018