Identify looking for this game.

rayarc19

Jan 11, 2020
i was going through my library of games and cant seem to find it. the game i think is made in rpgmaker and features male protagonist and atb combat system. order of attack is displayed on the side and the icons go up. the game starts of with the protagonist facing off with some guys in a camp then afterwords, is told to fetch some water and make something ath the campfire. the game seems to feature a crafting system but i cant say for certain. a lot of the interface seemed pretty custom. after this, the chief instruct the protagonist to scout ahead and he finds and follows a monstergirl into a cave. the game crashed after an error when he caught up to here and was ambushed by a monster to the rear. i couldnt get it to fire back up after that or inadvertently deleted it. if the game is still in development(f95 really needs a prefix for WIP games) then id like so know the patreon or where the game is being sold if its completed. feel free to post links to threads to any game you think might come close. and edit to this post, i have looked through quite a few games and found some that are similar. rebel! pure love fighter has a very similar ui in combat but other than that, that is all. the characters and game are not the same