Identify Looking for this game

wisko

Dec 30, 2022
I apologise, but I don't recall many specifics about this game. I used to play this game around the beginning of this year. However, all I can remember of is this one scene at a college where the MC barged into a teacher's staff room when she was by herself after spying on her. In earlier scenes, the teacher treated the MC pretty rudely. While the teacher was on the phone with her husband, he got inside and had sex with her forcefully. Teacher at first hesitant, but eventually she obeyed MC and relished the sex. The teacher was a hot, thick milf.

This game had excellent animations, and if I'm not mistaken, this scene appeared right at the start of the game. After the scene I described, there were either no scenes or very few scenes available with this teacher.

I know there's not much of details. because I can't remember anything about the game's overall plot or any specifics other than this specific scene.

wisko

Dec 30, 2022
btw, any other game suggestions with a similar model? There were not many scenes with her in this game.

Untitled.png