Looking for this game...

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I scrolled through all 40+ pages of Ren'py threads looking for this game and I couldn't find it. I might have just overlooked it.

Story is the MC is a cop that gets shot aswell as his partner in the beginning. Wakes up out of a coma to a female Asian doctor and his partner is still in a coma. Leaving the hospital, he runs into a friend of his daughter and gives her a ride. Coming home you meet your wife who you were considering on divorcing and her daughter. He also works now at the school. You can take the daughter to a diner and pretend to be a couple.

There's so many small things I remember about the game but the title I can't think of. I know it's on my watch list but I have seen nothing.

Someone please help, it's driving me nuts that I can't remember the title.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
I scrolled through all 40+ pages of Ren'py threads looking for this game and I couldn't find it. I might have just overlooked it.

Story is the MC is a cop that gets shot aswell as his partner in the beginning. Wakes up out of a coma to a female Asian doctor and his partner is still in a coma. Leaving the hospital, he runs into a friend of his daughter and gives her a ride. Coming home you meet your wife who you were considering on divorcing and her daughter. He also works now at the school. You can take the daughter to a diner and pretend to be a couple.

There's so many small things I remember about the game but the title I can't think of. I know it's on my watch list but I have seen nothing.

Someone please help, it's driving me nuts that I can't remember the title.
Your looking for The Manifest. It's changed its name to Shadows Over Manston.

Excelsior