Identify Looking for this game

yunikunai

Oct 9, 2018
Title: Teen Witches Academy
Developer website: Drunk Robot
Language: IDK
Samples: ( )

Hello guys! I stumbled upon this DeviantArt account while casually browsing. At first sight it seems like it's a Visual Novel, but I really can't seem to find it, does this game exist or it's just a pure fictional sets of images?
A lot of those pictures really look like they've been taken from a VN and i'm really intrigued by it.
Thanks for the help, I hope to find this "game" (Hope it exist xD)

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I am looking for this game I can't find it on here can we get it...
If a game isn't here, and it's likely to be allowed then make (a properly formatted) game request. Asking in a random two year old identification thread probably won't get you anywhere.

I don't see any game here called The Last Femboy. Or anywhere else with a quick search, so remember the link to where it can be bought/downloaded if you do request it.

And back on topic there's now Teen Witches Academy - Remastered.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
If a game isn't here, and it's likely to be allowed then make (a properly formatted) game request. Asking in a random two year old identification thread probably won't get you anywhere.

I don't see any game here called The Last Femboy. Or anywhere else with a quick search, so remember the link to where it can be bought/downloaded if you do request it.

And back on topic there's now Teen Witches Academy - Remastered.
Hi thanks for telling me I couldn't find the make game request link but I will us ethe one you game me. Cheers

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi thanks for telling me I couldn't find the make game request link but I will us ethe one you game me. Cheers
Make sure you fill it out like the linked example, as it is right now it will get rejected. A thread title and the request section of the template with that link to where the game can be bought/downloaded...

Title: The Last Femboy
Developer website: A link here...
Language: Has to have English...
Samples: A screenshot or two if you can...

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Make sure you fill it out like the linked example, as it is right now it will get rejected. A thread title and the request section of the template with that link to where the game can be bought/downloaded...

Title: The Last Femboy
Developer website: A link here...
Language: Has to have English...
Samples: A screenshot or two if you can...
Thanks, I think I got it now.:giggle:

Reactions: TheBlueKnight