Identify Looking for this one game

Slobodam

Jul 11, 2017
So the story goes that the castle that the princess lived in is fileld with miasma or smth like that, but she can go in only for a limited time, now while in there you need to find items which you bring to this one guy in a town and he makes a potion or smth which makes your boobs and ass bigger and in turn you can go in the castle for longer, but it also makes you more corrupt and horny.

I tried finding this one game in here, but with not luck. I know i downloaded it a while back and havent seen it since. Does anyone know of such a game?

redninja

Jul 8, 2017
I think I played something similar but don't remember the change in boob and butt size I'll try to remember what it was but hopefully someone else knows if I don't. If you remember tags or more of the plot I could try and find it if I don't remember the one I played

Slobodam

Jul 11, 2017
well i know you could have gotten different endings based on how much of a potion you drunk. Literally at the end the princess doesn't care that she needs to save the castle, she literally becomes a slut and the alchemist guy parades her in city naked and such and it is one type of ending. I can not be 100% sure but i think it was RPGM. Eventuallyt your boobs become to big and they stay out of the clothes.