[S>Writer] Paid looking for those who want my fantasy writing

MoretZ

Jul 25, 2021
Hello guys, Newbie Here.
I tried to write down what I imagined.
My fantasy, imagination and favorite game is a wife who cheats on her husband with an older man.
like cheating with an old widower, father-in-law. and maybe with his son to add adrenaline too hehe.
(maybe games like Lily of the Valley and others).
But I prefer that the protagonist is not too innocent, she realizes what will happen if she does the "thing".
I tried to write my fantasy, but this writing is far from finished.
So, I tried to post here a small part of it.
Hopefully you guys, and game developers will be interested in my writing.
I'm open to cooperation, paid of course :)

Skills:
- Writing

Preferred method of contact:
- Email : zasuradaza@gmail.com
- Discord : i will sent it later

Employment Type & Rates:
- Paid

Availability:
- Part Time / Freelance

Work Samples:
- Project Zahra

Additional comments:
-

This story is about Zahra, a housewife.
She has a husband named Andi and two children, one son, Fajar, who has just grown up and a toddler who is only 1 year old.

The story begins at Zahra's house in an area called Bandoeng, a very cool area. This family is well-off where the husband works as a contractor foreman so that their economy is very sufficient.
while Zahra herself is now just a housewife taking care of the house and its needs and taking care of the little one.
And Fajar is in his final semester of high school.

Character
Zahra: Protagonist
Andi : Zahra's husband
Fajar : Zahra's son
Jafar : Zahra's father-in-law
Burhan : Zahra's neighbor who is quite old
Sari : Burhan's wife
Hasan : Fajar's school principal
Mamat : An old widower

Zahra dresses modestly everyday with clothes that are always covered and veiled but cannot cover the beauty of the owner's body and body.
plus she just finished breastfeeding the toddler, so that her body shape becomes a mother who excites men's eyes and also has a good and friendly attitude.

The story begins with the usual activities in the morning
The sound of the call to worship was heard from the place of worship waking Zahra up in her sleep.

Zahra : Hoaaaamm it's dawn, time to get up for ibadaha.
Zahra woke up from her sleep wearing a slightly thin negligee and Zahra's habit of not wearing a CD and BH because she considered it with her own husband.
Then she woke up her husband
Zahra : Honey, it's already dawn. Wake up for worship and get ready for work
Andi : mmmmhhh (while checking my eyes) yes, I'm awake.
but Andi continued to close his eyes.
Zahra : aahh you are yes baby yes baby but even sleep again (while pinching Andi's nose)
Andi : aaaaahhh yes yes (a little short of breath and holding his own nose)
Then Zahra woke up and looked into her toddler Zihan room who was still sleeping peacefully.
She proceeded to the bathroom and worship
Finished with everything then she went to her son Fajar's room, now an adult.
Zahra : Naakk, dear Fajar wake up (while knocking on the door of Fajar's room).
There was no answer from her son, then Zahra entered Fajar's room because it was unlocked (Fajar's habit was to forget to lock the door to the room anyway she thought why should it be locked at all).
Zahra : Son, wake up, it's dawn, wake up quickly to worship and be ready to go to school.
while moving her son's thighs
Fajar : hhhmm (fajar just mumbled without realizing he changed his sleeping position from back to Zahra now on his back)
Fajar, who used to sleep only in boxer shorts and with his morning woods, now looks up because the blanket covering him has now been removed.
due to the movement change earlier and the movement of waking his mother
Zahra : this kid!
Zahra accidentally saw a bulge in her son's shorts.
and with a shocked expression without a sound

LUST
Zahra silently murmured
Zahra : mmhh my son is big and big and big (while continuing to pay attention to the bulge of pants)
Zahra unconsciously continued to pay attention to the bulge in her son's pants, even though she actually had no intention of continuing to pay attention to the bulge, either because she was amazed or hypnotized.
After a long time, she finally woke up from her vision (with a slight blush).
Then he moved towards the top of his son while paying attention to his son's stomach and chest which were quite awake because he often exercised, especially his favorite football.
Zahra : Son wake up (patting his son's soft cheek, and unconsciously his big chest is almost parallel to his son's chin)
Fajar : mmmhh ya mom (while rubbing his eyes and eyes open a little slowly)
Didn't know what dream he had last night, this morning he opened his eyes with the treat of a twin mountain that looked a little transparent and also two nipples that looked sticking out.
Zahra : Get up! (still in the same position)
Fajar : A thousand silences because of the shock of not believing what he saw, slowly the bulge of his pants was getting bigger.
Zahra : Wake up, it's morning, son.
Fajar : Yes mom
Zahra got up and once again accidentally saw the bulge in her son's pants that was now getting bigger and bigger.
Zahra : (in her thoughts) mmhh why is it getting bigger does my son have feelings and see me as an attractive woman (while smiling blushing)
Zahra then left Fajar's room, left Fajar who was still silent while slightly glaring in disbelief.
After leaving Zahra's room in her heart she was in turmoil of disbelief and it should not happen like that
Zahra : What I just did, God, this can't be. It's a sin (but there's still something in her that she doesn't quite understand and it tugs at her libido).

Please read the Recruitment & Services guidelines before posting:
https://f95zone.to/threads/please-read-before-posting.31743/

- The templates for recruitment and services posts are at the bottom of the post
- Make sure to add any applicable prefixes to your thread