Identify Looking for three specific games

CrisRody

Dec 29, 2018
1st = recent game, started with a demo, when it was launched, people praised it for having renders even better than the ones from Treasure of Nadia. I really don't recall the story well, but the scenes were really, really next level, and apparently, people had waited more than a year for it to come, some afraid it'd take other years for the 2nd demo.

2nd = guy lives with a crazy controling mother, has some kind of erectile problem, is sent to doctor, mother decides she will help him and make him cum.

3rd = I only played a demo on this one as well, really well made, I remember that the MC went with two friends, a male and a female to see a meteorite fall. Something in the meteorite gave MC powers and the shirt from the female slipped. On some restorant latter, he made it again, but intentionally as they discussed possible powers.

Sorry for being vague, those are the games that I'm having trouble remembering and finding, I lost my HDD recently and I'm rebuilding my stack.
(just learned the other day how to book mark the threads, I won't ever miss a game again from now own.