[R>Translator] Looking for translators from English to a few languages

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Project:
My visual novel is Cyberheart. Currently, it is only at version 0.1, which was released on Christmas (12/25/2022). However, 0.1 was remastered for the past 1.5 month and at this moment, version 0.2 is being developed. I am very active in developing and I am committed to make Cyberheart an great experience, and most importantly, to complete it. In case you need examples of my render/work, here are some special renders that I just did for the Valentine's:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer:
Not much about me, my name is DiPeppo and I started developing AVNs 4 months ago. I have played AVNs for a while and just thought that I would be capable of making something of equal quality, that is based on the ideas that I have had for a while. Here are my links:
Discord:
Patreon:
Itch io:

Looking for:
I am looking for translators in some languages. More details will be provided below.

Employment Type:
Unsure about this. Please feel free to let me know what you think.

Work commitment:
Probably more of a part-time position, until Cyberheart's completed with the possibility to work on some of my future AVNs.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord would be the best for me - it is DiPeppo#0001. If it is more convenient for you, please feel free to drop your Discord here and I will add you on there.

Job Description:
As mentioned above, I am looking for translators in the following languages, with possibilities to expand - so if you are able to translate a language that is not listed here, please still feel free to contact me.
  • German (discussing)
  • French (discussing)
  • Italian (discussing)
  • Russian (discussing)
  • Ukrainian (discussing)
  • Portuguese (discussing)
  • Simplified Chinese (vacant)
  • Traditional Chinese (vacant)
Cheers, everyone; thank you for reading my post - and enjoy the rest of your day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nick Kane

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
how much do you pay per chapter?
I am not sure what the standards are so I will have to rely on the peeps on that. But please feel free to message me and we can discuss over that. Thanks!

Reactions: Nick Kane

Nick Kane

May 9, 2018
Yo! I probably won't have the time to open discord until the weekend, but I'm proficient in English to Portuguese translations.

I don't remember my Discord from the top of my head, but if can wait until I'm free I'm game.

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Yo! I probably won't have the time to open discord until the weekend, but I'm proficient in English to Portuguese translations.

I don't remember my Discord from the top of my head, but if can wait until I'm free I'm game.
For sure!

RobotFK

Apr 15, 2020
How much text are you talking about ?

I might be able to translate the game into German, you can find me in Discord as RobotFK#3635

yaz123

Apr 22, 2020
Hi,
I live in an environment where I frequently speak, read, and write in both English and Russian on a native level of fluency, so If you still need a translator, I believe I can help you with your project.

Could we further discuss the details of your project and the compensation?

Thanks

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Hi, Chinese simplified and traditional still open?
also is this paid?
Thanks for the offer, man! For now, I have paused on looking for translators. But if I resume though, I will let you know. Cheers!