Identify looking for turn based combat honey select looking rpgm game with detective club kids.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
i remember it had a long name like dark xxx something idk. 3 boys and 3 girls, some are brother and sister, fighting black man. if you lose the combat the girls get sexually assulted, with time they get corrupted and pregnant, but then they give birth and the men take the babies and leave. it had a couple of endings and pretty decent gear combat and stuff. it was a 2d/3d game while playing but sex was 3d because of honey select.

KPatch

Jun 25, 2017
I'm interested in this
Any more info? Like if it was translated or if the battle system was turn based
Best I got is games from

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I'm interested in this
Any more info? Like if it was translated or if the battle system was turn based
Best I got is games from
it was turned based combat, honey select models inside a 2d world jrpg or rpgm game whatever they call it here. and yes it was in English.

Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
Who are the protagonists? Are you controlling all 3 boys and girls (so 6 in total) in a RPG style turn based combat?

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Who are the protagonists? Are you controlling all 3 boys and girls (so 6 in total) in a RPG style turn based combat?
you control I think the first one in party order, in combat yes you control all 6. they lose their clothing I think when they get damage, if you lose and "die" (get ra***) you find yourself in a room and can get your gear back.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I don't believe no one knows what I'm talking about :O this game was on this site for like forever now :/