[R>Programmer] Paid Looking for Twine-Sugarcube/Javascript Pro for assistance

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I’ve been trying to integrate a JavaScript poker game into my Twine story with no luck. I feel like I could get it with enough time, but it could probably be done much faster and more efficiently by someone more knowledgeable.

I’d like something like the below, working in Sugarcube:

(That link includes the source code for the actual poker, so I really only need its functional integration into Twine.)

It doesn't have to be that particular version of JavaScript poker, that's just an example. I'm not even picky on it being Texas Hold'em; if you can build a functional 5 card poker game in Twine that would be fine as well. As long as the player can play poker against 2+ opponents and the JavaScript variables (money earned, etc.) are passed to the Twine passage so they can be used elsewhere in the story. Bonus points if I can "tweak" the luck of the player, making it more likely for them to win at times, but that's not strictly necessary.

Once that - or something like it - is working in Twine, I may need some guidance getting it to work in my own story, but I don't foresee any major problems.

If you’re interested, let me know how much you think it would cost and we can work something out.