Identify Looking for two games that I played a while ago

jgentworth

Jun 15, 2019
I tried looking for them myself with no success, so I figured I'd try this.

The first game was 3D IIRC with a male protagonist, and I believe it had themes of sissification, NTR, crossdressing, and stuff like that. The biggest detail I remember is that you live with your sister, and you can choose if she's nice and supportive or a bully to you at the beginning of the game. I don't remember if there was any actual incest or not, but I definitely remember that you could spy on her having sex.

The second was also 3D, with a female protagonist this time. I think it was mainly corruption-based. You live with another woman, I think a sister or a cousin. The two things I remember most are a scene where you pass out while painting a basement, and that you can work at a hotel. I believe there's also a massage salon, and you can suntan in the backyard with a neighbor watching.

Hopefully those are enough details. I have a poor memory, so it might not be 100% accurate.

Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
I agree with the others, the first absolutely The Sissy Girlfriend Experiment. The second sounds kinda familiar too, but for the life of me can't remember anything specific, sorry. =\

jgentworth

Jun 15, 2019
That's the one, thanks.

Edit: Can't figure out how to quote, but the first one was indeed SGE.