Identify Looking for two games

username12354

Jun 5, 2019
Looking for two games , one your playing as this white robot girl thing? I don't remember exactly but you go around in this mansion sort of house and interact with objects and depending on what you interact with and how you react you either get a bad or a good ending , they used statues for hints if i remember correctly

The second you play as this girl with white hair with a sweater, in a new town looking for a job and you get work from the mayors office cleaning the sewers and meet this werewolf type thing, i also remember you have two roommates a man and a woman who fuck a lot. It might not be on here anymore because I could've swore it was called winds of change but i cant seem to find it , I may just be getting names confused though

X37V1990

Feb 8, 2020
I remember the first one, i think the protagonist was a ghost or at least floating above the ground. Can't remember the name though, gonna check if i find it somewhere.

Edit:
Did you mean Dusty's Castle?

Last edited:
Reactions: username12354

username12354

Jun 5, 2019
I remember the first one, i think the protagonist was a ghost or at least floating above the ground. Can't remember the name though, gonna check if i find it somewhere.

Edit:
Did you mean Dusty's Castle?
yep that's it, i thought it was on here but after a quick look i guess i was wrong

Reactions: X37V1990