Identify Looking for two old games

Dkky

Mar 3, 2018
yo, looking for an old game, it was a game where the protag could be either male/female and regardless of that as you progressed you could get up to 20 d*cks, sizes, types (like demon, angel, animal, human, some other stuff), could morph your party members as well, it was kind of cartoonish, and it had some sort of point and click travelling mechanism and some basic pokemon type combat if i recall correctly.

and then another one where the mc just bought crappy ass place for a bar and brothel, in some kind of slums, where you'd have to recruit girls by dating and tricking them, or make them want to do it by themselves ? you had some abuse options too, like beat, scare, starve, punish if i remember right, artstyle was kinda.. like... what innocent withches or whichever one of those games used to be in the beginning before it got really smooth, you had dating sim elements in the game, and some weird minigame while dating

it be about 10 years though when i played those so idk if anyone will find them/remember them OR if they do, if the games would be in any way accessible...

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
1 probably is Corruption of Champions.

2 is a bit vague, there are plenty of brothel sims and I'm not sure what you consider a "dating minigame".

kingpolux

Oct 31, 2021
Wow The 2 One is an anbandoned game and off the web called Sim brothel. Or something like that, Is from legend of kristal forums I used to play it until the creator completely abandoned after the users begin saying they feel scammed and the never delivered. THE NAME IS SIMBRO.. JUST LIKE THAT. I GOT IT