Identify Looking for two specific games I played years ago

sukamiato

Sep 7, 2019
So, the basic premise was your car breaks down and you have to spend a few days in a town where the only other male is the weird cop. everyone else is a woman. There's no outside contact and the town is beside themselves over seeming a man for the first time in a while. I distinctly remember that, at the cafe, if you want cream in your coffee, the woman uses her breastmilk,

The other had three sisters show up at your front door. They're your daughters from a relationship a LONG time ago. You didn't know they existed and their mother recently died. One is excited, one is neutral, one hates you.

I don't remember the name of EITHER of these. Halp?

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
So, the basic premise was your car breaks down and you have to spend a few days in a town where the only other male is the weird cop. everyone else is a woman. There's no outside contact and the town is beside themselves over seeming a man for the first time in a while. I distinctly remember that, at the cafe, if you want cream in your coffee, the woman uses her breastmilk,
[VN] - [Ren'Py] - [Completed] - Pine Falls [Part 2 v0.5] [Daniels K] | F95zone

The other had three sisters show up at your front door. They're your daughters from a relationship a LONG time ago. You didn't know they existed and their mother recently died. One is excited, one is neutral, one hates you.
[VN] - [Ren'Py] - Radiant [v0.4] [RK Studios] | F95zone