• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[R>Programmer] Looking for UI Designers | Free Cities: Origins

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
banner.png

Hi everyone, I'm the developer of Free CIties: Origins, and I'm currently looking for some help/inspiration for a new UI design. I started this project around half a month ago or so and when I started I had absolutely no knowledge of CSS and HTML. Thus I reached out to a now close acquaintance of mine, GrimDark (developer of Masters of Raana) and he agreed to let me use his CSS base to essentially get started.

Since then, I have uploaded lots of version updates, gotten a small number of supporters, and actually changed the UI. I am now not using any of the original assets of MoR, however the overall design and feel of the game are still very much stylistically similar.

I personally still suck at UI design and stylization, so I would like to reach out to this great community to see if anyone would be willing to help me out. Attached at some images of how the UI currently looks like. Thanks so much in advance!

start.PNG title_selection.PNG shintaniHome.PNG central_nipon.PNG mei_inspect.PNG

Reactions: MISAX2E