Seeking looking for uncensored RPG's with female heroine

dude666

Jun 25, 2017
Hi, I already posted this in this forum but the has been closed because I posted it in the wrong section (sorry ^^) so I'm reposting it here (and I hope it's the right section this time)

I'm a big fan of hentai RPG's and I'm looking for more games to discover.
I like a specific kind of games (often made with RPG maker) where you play a female heroine and lots of crazy stuff happen to her.
I don't like 3D CG graphics and censored games.
I don't like visual novels.
I don't mind if the game is complete or in demo version.
I already played Peach's Untold Tale, Claire's Quest, Drop Factory, Noxian Nights, Fountain Of Mana, Aylia's Story, and a few others that I don't have in mind right now.

Reactions: jande21

lunamm

May 31, 2017
I cant think of any game to fit all your criteria right now but just in case you rethink the "no 3dcg" part check:

Also:
they dont have daz assets unlike all those games so maybe you like them?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Lightning Warrior Raidy is pretty neat and I wouldn't call it VN. It also has 3 translated parts so it's a loong gameplay.

Sadly it's hard to find anything else without mentioned elements. 3dcgs are pretty much standard nowadays. Except for games mentioned by lunamm I would give a try to:

Pretty cool and new update is comming soon. Definitely worth it.

• Angry
Reactions: Shirokaen and Fed

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Search Forums --> Search Tags --> Tags: 2dcg, female protagonist (optional japanese, corruption)

[VN] = Visual Novel
[RPGM] = RPG Maker

spider26

Sorry for my bad english
Donor
Jul 18, 2017
Hello there, look at this if you don't find it already ;)

This is my favorite choices :D

ToBeContinued

Sep 2, 2017
Me-Where can I buy toothpicks?
papa ernie-Try any place where they sell wood.
(Me thinking-Hope I never am in pain or dying when this useless thing is around.)