Seeking Looking for Uncorruption/Trainer Game

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
I am basically looking for a Trainer Game where you build a character up instead of tearing them down until they have sex with you.

A scenario where the Protagonist uses their Power and Control above someone to shape them into a Person with a higher Status than they have at the beginning of the Game.

A good example for what I mean would be the movie My Fair Lady.

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
Out of the bat, my mind goes to Life with a Slave.

It's not an "uncorrupt" per se, but an "breathe life into this shell of broken girl".
Technicaly a uncorruption in the sense of undoing the shit on her life.
Is this the type of game that you are talking?

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
With the same sentiment as avenger, I say you try there are a few ways to play it regarding how you treat each sister but it could work in that sense

Reactions: jxd

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
They are both more about healing than uplifting if I remember correctly. I played Inheritance last time at version A2 so there might be more of what I‘m looking for, but I think I will wait sometime before I play it again.

I did enjoy Petting Simulator though you are basically just nice to her and doesn‘t really manipulate/train her much.

I recently thought Ecchi Sensei could someday be what I‘m looking for since it is your intended goal to improve the grades of your students, but there isn‘t much of what I’m looking for there yet.