[R>Programmer] Paid Looking for Unity programmer to make RPG breeding & body mod/tf game

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
Project: Bioascension

Overworld, dungeon exploration and RTS uses 2D Top Down, Grid based movement
2D characters, scenes
2D cut-ins to represent an action (like pinching/groping certain body section or parts, or status like throbbing ovaries/testicles)
Simulated 3D or Live2D/Interactable 2D for the X-ray or internal shots of the intercourse.

Basic premise of the plot starts with an adolescent human villager enamored to a girl, one day returning from a hunting trip the village is raided by slavers, the village is razed and he is captured. The girls are shipped to the capital, the men are shipped to a mining colony by sea. Storm hits the ship the player is on and shipwrecked on an uncharted/hidden island. On exploration, stumbled on an abandoned manor and exploring the place he met a wizard who practices flesh shaping magic embedded in a flesh wall of sort, offering a pact/deal to be teached about the magic and the knowledge of it. Then having a base/faculty to start upgrading his body by altering his own and changes others to his whims, along with mind breaking aspect that comes with such genre.
Taking inspiration from Sid Meier's Pirates, Player explores on a top down overworld view to go to points of interests, gather resources in fights and dungeons to improve self attributes via body modification, obtain method to breed army to occupy/invade PoI or a town. Eventually conquering the nation and conduct an ultimate ritual.

Kinks associated would primarily be impregnation, pregnancy, body modification, transformation, corruption, mind break.

Developer:
Me

Looking for:
Unity programmer

Employment Type:
Paid, per project milestones. Paypal as the method of payment.

Work commitment:
Long term, about 6 months, depending on circumstances and the agreed availability/commitment, might get shorter/longer.

Preferred method of contact:
via forum DM, then we can decide to go for Discord or setup Matrix

Job Description:
Lead Programmer, firstly I need help to tweak and check the feasibility of the planned gameplay concepts/mechanics. Build the game to a functional demo state.

Additional comments:
All those said, I don't have expertise on programming. Major plot points are done, however I need to know how much of the game can adhere to the planned concept before I flesh out more beyond act 1.