[R>Programmer] Paid Looking for Unreal Engine Devs to join my paid Dev team.

Zerreth

We all float down here!
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
As the title says I need some UE4 Devs to join my paid team. Must be very familiar with Blueprints etc. This is a paid job and you'll start out as a contractor, with the option to stay on as a contractor or if you choose you can stay on as an employee and work on future projects as well! (Counts for those who decide to stay contractors too)

What I'm specifically looking for right now:

- Someone with UE4 Blueprint knowledge in and out. Who can work with menu systems, triggers, events, calls, gamemode transitions etc
- Someone able to work with animations, rigs, etc for in game movements and interactions, and work with/clean up raw animations made from an animation suit.
- Someone familiar with making detailed realistic scenery for maps in the game.
- Someone able to create Game Ready 3D model assets for said scenery in maps, weapons for players, items etc.

- Knowledge in iClone 7 is a plus
- Sculpting in zBrush and able to make game ready models is a plus

Must be able to attend weekly Video Conferences for progress updates and tasking.

Must be able to Sign a Contractors agreement for the first project as well as an NDA.

Must be able to Fill out and sign a W-9 and provide legal gov. issued I.D. for the W-9 payroll process if selected to join the team.

Must speak fluent English. (Sorry but with the time crunch we're under we can't afford language barriers.)

If you're interested, Please send me a Direct Message and Comment on this post that you have done so. In your direct message please tell me what skills mentioned above you have, how much experience you have, and also provide a portfolio of previous work for us to look at to really give us an idea of your capabilities.

Thank you everyone, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

~ Z