Seeking Looking for Vanilla ADULT comics and animation.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
First of all, it's ok to have very unusual kinks, as you're not hurting anyone, and it makes you happy, so by all means keep having fun with em, just know that they're not my thing, and I'd rather you all not recommend them to me.

Anyways, I'm looking both comics, and animations with attractive characters having happy sex with one another.

Here's the kinds of things that I look for in adult animation/stills etc:

Good looking everyone, regardless of their sex, having a good time.

Here's the kinds of thing I look for in ADULT comics:

Good looking everyone, regardless of their sex(Unless it's a character we're not supposed to like.)
A quality script(doesn't have to be great, and the story can be dark. But the script does sorta matter.I prefer to care about the characters at least a little bit.)
Happy sex.
Things I absolutely DO NOT want:
non/con. Seriously, if a big part of the game is the MC ASSAULTING or being ASSAULTED is part of the experience, please don't make excuses for it.
If it's a small part, and completely avoidable however, I'm a little more lenient, just tell me how to avoid it.

I'd especially like to read some ADULT comics that have a lot to say, but I appreciate anything you're willing to recommend to me.

Things I absolutely DO NOT want:
non/con. Seriously, if a big part of the game is the MC ASSAULTING or being ASSAULTED is part of the experience, please don't make excuses for it.
If it's a small part, and completely avoidable however, I'm a little more lenient, just tell me how to avoid it.
Censored body parts.(Come on, these are for adults!)
Futa/Trans, Full furry or huge monsters.(cute girls with cat ears and tail with mostly human skin however, love that!)

Maybe you could recommend some creators as well as specific creations if you're willing.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
One word: .
1. Hot chicks and dudes: check!
2. Very positive attitude: check!

I've been backing the guy for years.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
One word: .
1. Hot chicks and dudes: check!
2. Very positive attitude: check!

I've been backing the guy for years.
Just read switch. Wasn't a big turn on perse, but it sure was entertaining, so thanks!

Anyone else you'd like to recommend?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Just read switch. Wasn't a big turn on perse, but it sure was entertaining, so thanks!

Anyone else you'd like to recommend?
From the same artist: This Romantic World. No supernatual elements and as bonus it comes in two flavors: comics and VN.