Seeking Looking for Vanilla ADULT comics. Please recommend artists, and their best work.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
First of all, it's ok to have very unusual kinks, as you're not hurting anyone, and it makes you happy, so by all means keep having fun with em, just know that they're not my thing, and I'd rather you all not recommend them to me.

Anyways, I'm looking both comics with attractive characters having happy sex with one another. I'm trying not be too picky since I've asked before and I wasn't given many recommendations.

I just need everyone to be attractive, and for them all to enjoy themselves, and it seems to be a very hard thing to find on this site without going through dozens of furry, futa/trans and non/con. Catgirls are fine. Oh, and please, nothing uncensored, or decensored.

I wish I could provide some examples of what I'm looking for, but I don't really know anything that's out there. I know that there's gotta be a lot though, so please, suggest things.

Just please, recommend specific artists and series.

Nov 27, 2018

Or experiment with adding or removing .

It's a different site, and mostly Asian lesbian comics, but you sound starved.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Oh I'm starved alright. Starved for something outside of asia. I skimmed a few that you recommended and everyone looks the same to me, sorry.

You people can recommend more non-asain vanilla visual novels to me than I'll ever be able to read in my lifetime, but you can't recommend a few non asian artists that draw comics?

I really wanna understand why this is so hard?

Nov 27, 2018
The long tradition of pirating/illegally translating Japanese comics, and the western ones usually being locked behind physical or digital paywalls (and with non-Japanese companies actually bothering to hunt down illegal copies online), may have something to do with the lower awareness of and collective interest in the second group. Fetishes and furries reportedly pay better, too, so that may be of concern for artists who don't make it big. Japan also has all that fetishization of cuteness, vs. American/European preference of darker or more "realistic" stories and artstyles.

It may also be that the people coming to this site only for the games are more active in this part of the forums, or even that they're the majority of the users, and if so your thread simply doesn't reach enough comic-readers. Or your initial observation that it's all catering to specific fetishes (because they sell?) could be correct and you're not finding any vanilla here because it's that rare. The censorship is also something that is required by Japanese law and not a preference of the artists, so outside of rating-lowering barbie anatomy, it'll be hard to find willingly slapping mosaics on their art.

I know some free NSFW or nudity-containing western webcomics, but they didn't seem like they'd meet your requirements:
is about crazy and funny scenarios, so it rules out happy people having happy vanilla sex (and everyone has heard about it, anyway).
's comics are light-hearted with I think no genitals shown and only dabbling into some fetishes for the comedy; may also look too samey to you, and you similarly probably already know about them.
is BDSM.
I haven't read in forever so I honestly can't tell how much or if any vanilla sex is in.
I don't recall having sex; it's misadventures of an elf cursed with bloating in contact with water.
's art probably is too simple to be considered attractive, and the comic eventually drifts away from the nudity (which by the way seems to be a common thing, attracting the initial readers with some and then deciding fanservice interferes with your storytelling or ad revenue).
stops at having a nudist demon (and has immature fart jokes).
I'm fairly certain had some consensual sex out of nowhere but it isn't an adult/sex comic.

- I've just remembered this one; probably fitting.

Or maybe , but it's permanently stuck on my to-read list so I can't guarantee vanilla.

Ah, and the rotation of threads in this section seems to be high, so maybe bumping the thread every now and then (or adding it to your signature like I did with mine) may help a bit.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
he long tradition of pirating/illegally translating Japanese comics, and the western ones usually being locked behind physical or digital paywalls (and with non-Japanese companies actually bothering to hunt down illegal copies online), may have something to do with the lower awareness of and collective interest in the second group. Fetishes and furries reportedly pay better, too, so that may be of concern for artists who don't make it big. Japan also has all that fetishization of cuteness, vs. American/European preference of darker or more "realistic" stories and artstyles.
You know, it's funny, you'd think that ADULT western visual novels would be the harder sell than comics. I'm more into ADULT visual novels so one one hand, I guess I'm winning more than lost, but you'd think that I'd able to find a few creators that create ADULT comics regularly. You're making me kinda glad that I haven't looked for these even harder than I have already, because maybe my search really will be as fruitless as I thought it'd be.

And yeah, skimmed everything that you recommended. Seems like my options are comedy, male gay, and bdsm. None of which are what I'm really into sadly.

and yeah, guess I'll keep bumping this thread every few days, as it's all I can do for now.

Appreciate you trying.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Thanks, I'll check em out.

Edit: Oh, I've actually read the monster under the Bed. It's really cute, and I enjoyed what I read. I've probably read all 137 pages of what was posted. Know where I can find more of the artists stuff?

Edit: BTW, just so you know, it doesn't need to be super wholesome. I just need the sex to be consensual. My favorite stories are generally very dark and serious.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2018
you'd think that I'd able to find a few creators that create ADULT comics regularly.
The better-looking the comics are, the slower the creation process is. Japan can pump them out quickly because that samey art is quicker to produce and their culture forces them to work 16-20 hours a day until they burn out or hurt themselves. Gisèle used to run her comics concurrently but then axed Eerie Cuties and Magic Chicks after neglecting them for a period of time, and after a few years wrapped up more series.

For physical/printed comic authors with higher chances of nudity/sex in their works you could research comics, but two big barriers there are finding them scanned and translated to English.

-published comics are paywalled. The few I wanted to read in the past I couldn't find pirated anywhere, but maybe you'll have more luck. The of Lust Boat is free, if you want to take a look at it (and the random strips and pictures on don't need much context).

Hopefully a comic expert will chip in and link to some secret comic gold mine.
I've probably read all 137 pages of what was posted.
appears to still be active (the current page is 258).

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Hmm, what about Savita Bhabhi? I like what I've seen of the art, is it what I'm looking for?