[R>Voice] Paid Looking for VA's for a One Piece FMG game

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
Project:
- One Piece: Amazon Love is a female muscle growth focused game based on the anime. You play as a man who has washed ashore of Maiden Island with powers to make the women of the island grow muscles. Just your luck that Nami and Nico Robin from the straw hats are visiting as well, so you have the chance to make some of the most beautiful women of the sea into bodybuilding waifus! Try out the current build here:

Developer:
-
-

Looking for:
- Female voice actress

Employment Type:
- Paid

Work commitment:
- One of many projects that I work on.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord (cartoonnickname)

Job Description:
- Looking for a VA who can deliver a similar voice to Nami from One Piece, young and upbeat type I think is the best description. Also needs to be able to give moans and grunts for scenes when her muscles grow, as well as pull off the more aggressive moments as the growth makes Nami more amazon warrior like.
- Being able to do the mature voices of Robin and Hancock are a plus, but not needed.
- Current plan is to have VA voice one scene of Nami's initial growth. After that similar scenes when written will be voiced, (sex scenes, other growth scenes, big event scenes)

Additional comments:
- I've worked with artists before but I'm new to working and coding voice actresses into my game. I first want to start with doing small scenes to test my coding skills and if things go well I'll look into having more of the game voiced.