Seeking Looking for Virtual Valerie, by Reactor (IBM-PC/CD-ROM) 1992

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
Title: Virtual Valerie
Developer website: ?
Language: EN
Samples: See in Post

I always wanted to try this out. But it is difficult to find it online. Part two is easy to find. And my old Request for this here on f95 seems to have dissappeared too. I could not find it. So here again. This game is technically very interesting, was one of the first "Multimeda" titles. Virtual Valrie was created by Reactor (Mike Sanchez). He did similar games on the Apple II before.

I asked before here, pictures are here too: https://f95zone.to/threads/virtual-valerie-by-reactor-ibm-pc-cd-rom-1992.55093/#post-3700964 And was told to ask here. This game was popular back then, aviable on Disks and CD-ROM for IBM-PC and Apple Mac. So I wonder that it is hard to find. I saw a copy on eBay some 5 years ago but my Paypal do not work.

Last edited:

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
Note: I saw once a ISO copy of this on a german forum. But could not download. As the link did not work anymore. Maybe 2009-2011. They did discuss different old games there. So it might be possible to track it down one day.

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
Update! I just found it here: It was archived on archive.org on 2021.03.15. So after some 29 years I might be able to test this out, if I can made it run on WIN7.