Seeking Looking for visual novels with FemMC in the line of Melody, Being a DIK and others

theBullseye

Jul 31, 2020
Like the title say, I'm looking for games with a female MC similar to other games I've enjoyed with a Male MC

I like Melody, Haley's Story, Being a DIK, Becoming a Rock Star, Sisterly Lust, Sunshine Love among others.

So far I haven't found a game with the same type of story telling as those games with a likable female MC. Preferably there would be at least a lesbian route but it's not a deal breaker. Incest or not is not a deal breaker as well. Just looking for an enjoyable VN with fun and sexy characters. Can have many fetishes, I'm fairly open minded.

Thanks.

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
theBullseye I just started Being a DIK myself, but I’ve played quite a few of the other games on this site. While the 3D games had been my preference, my favorite game so far is Good Girl Gone Bad. I saw it recommended on many threads, but I never bothered to play it because the graphics didn’t do much for me. However, I finally gave in after seeing it recommended so many times. Let’s just say I’m glad I did. It’s a great game, especially if you enjoy corruption style games. Keep in mind, you don’t have to go full bad girl and can still enjoy a pretty good story with a good closure scene at the end. In addition, the replay ability on this game is by far the best I’ve seen. Quite a few fetishes can be explored as well. The story telling and pacing for the game is top-notch. Your decisions not only affect your own outcome, but the outcomes of the NPCs as well. After you play this game for a bit, the artwork even becomes attractive. The screenshots on the download page don’t do it justice. Bottom line, I can’t recommend this game enough.

Other good female MC games:
Katie’s Corruption
Anna’s Exciting Affection
The Office Wife
Jessica Oneil’s Hard News

A Wife and Mother might be the best game of them all when it finishes, but at the pace it’s being developed, the author might die before he finishes it. Just based on what I’ve played of it so far, it seems it still has a long way to go.

There’s a few others that were decent, but these are the ones that stood out the most for me so far.

theBullseye

Jul 31, 2020
Thanks guys for the suggestions so far. I have played Jessica O'Neil and downloaded most of the game Kjct has suggested. And I've been going through the list Asia Argento linked with the Female protagonist and fun a few more games that looked interesting :)