Seeking Looking for VN incest game Western 3d art

Johnyboy

Jun 14, 2017
Am looking for VN incest games preferably with western 3d art like Dreams of Desire I recently played A Perverted Family and I loved it, and please may they have some content I don't want games in demo or early stages

Reactions: Jackmcbean

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Am looking for VN incest games preferably with western 3d art like Dreams of Desire I recently played A Perverted Family and I loved it, and please may they have some content I don't want games in demo or early stages
Most of the games I like aren't complete yet, but these are the ones with at least a couple hours of gameplay

I Love Daddy - This game actually is complete, you play as the daughter who as the title says has fallen for her father. This game seems like a straightforward incest game on the surface, but it's actually really interesting and with all its different endings I found it to have replay value that I rarely find.

View of Family - This game is a similar format to Dreams of Desire, just without the mind control element. The youngest sister in this is probably my favorite character model of any game I've played. She's perfect. The Mom story line is really interesting. The other sister seems to not be as fleshed out yet, but still worth exploring. This game is in development, but there's a good amount of content.

My Legacy - I like this game for the protagonist and his motivations. It is about an uncle who is an erotica writer. He invites his brother and his family to stay with him for a week. During that week it is his goal to impregnate one of his nieces to carry on his legacy. They're both nice. You also have options with the sister in law that get interesting.

SisterSisterSister - This game is definitely worth playing for gratifying sexual content. It's not finished and the story is a little lackluster, but it was the first incest game I got my hands on so it works for me.

Life is Good - This game has another mind control plot. Its got a little bit of content, enough for a few sex scenes at least... been about a month since I played it though so I can't remember how long it was.

My Sweet Neighbors - I'm including this game even though the incest hasn't even been included yet, because for me it still scratches the itch. It is one of the better stories I've played. You're dating a mother while the daughter falls for you. If you play your cards right there is going to be a harem ending, however the game isn't that far yet. Its still worth playing.

Sisterly Lust - This game might be too early in development for your tastes. None of the incest routes have born fruit yet. However it features 3 sexy sisters and your mom not to mention 2 sexy friends of your little sister. There are 4 encounters I can remember with those 2 sexy friends so far. I like the stories in this game though, definitely worth watching for progress even if you don't play it now.

Wicked Choices - This game starts out with a seduction plot between your MC and his Niece. There is more incest content as it goes on. This is one of the best written games I've ever played. It isn't all incest ofc, but it has plenty of it.