Seeking Looking for VN where Choices matter

Aug 6, 2020
Just looking for VNs where my choices make a difference . Not just in dialogue but in terms of if I'm nice to a character Ill get more scenes with her and my relationship builds, if I'm a dick the relationship worsens, or even something like my choices will come and bite me in ass later. Something like "she will remember that" type vibes from fallout games. Any recommendations are appreciated. I've been playing so many rpg games and could use a break with a VN but I still want to be involved in the story somehow.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
16 years later is pretty good, the downside is that it doesn't have any real penetration scenes yet, but the choices do matter. You know how these games have affection point systems ? Well this game has choices that can reduce a girl's opinion of you by -10 or more. The thing is I have never bothered to play badly to see if that actually affects you in getting a girl. You can still choose to refuse a relationship with any of the offered girls, but I'm assuming you'd rather get locked out of the experience if you didn't play well. I'd still recommend it.

Off the Record is something that you might like more since I'm 100% sure you get less scenes with a girl if you don't pick the good choices since I experienced that first hand. Btw there is a masturbation scene where if you don't fully satisfy the woman (won't spoil who and where), you won't get the full scene, so don't pull out of a scene too early.

Other than that, not really sure, I don't play a lot of the games where you can fail plus most games are designed so that you don't fail, you should definitely search "missable scenes" in the forum search to find more games.

Reactions: AllAr0undGam3r

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
New coral city is one you might enjoy. I really like the game. and choices definitely matter. Might be what you are looking for.

Also, to toot my own horn, we are working on a game where choices play a huge role. It is still in its early stages, just a prologue has been launched, though another update is coming soon. Might not be to your liking, as it is a swinging/swapping game with an NTR path, but wanted to throw it out there for you. the game is linked in my signature.

Reactions: AllAr0undGam3r
Aug 6, 2020
16 years later is pretty good, the downside is that it doesn't have any real penetration scenes yet, but the choices do matter. You know how these games have affection point systems ? Well this game has choices that can reduce a girl's opinion of you by -10 or more. The thing is I have never bothered to play badly to see if that actually affects you in getting a girl. You can still choose to refuse a relationship with any of the offered girls, but I'm assuming you'd rather get locked out of the experience if you didn't play well. I'd still recommend it.

Off the Record is something that you might like more since I'm 100% sure you get less scenes with a girl if you don't pick the good choices since I experienced that first hand. Btw there is a masturbation scene where if you don't fully satisfy the woman (won't spoil who and where), you won't get the full scene, so don't pull out of a scene too early.

Other than that, not really sure, I don't play a lot of the games where you can fail plus most games are designed so that you don't fail, you should definitely search "missable scenes" in the forum search to find more games.
thank you for the recommendations and advice. Its much appreciated. I dont usually give 3d model games a chance but I need something new so ill give them a shot. Thanks again!

Reactions: kristijanEX
Aug 6, 2020
New coral city is one you might enjoy. I really like the game. and choices definitely matter. Might be what you are looking for.

Also, to toot my own horn, we are working on a game where choices play a huge role. It is still in its early stages, just a prologue has been launched, though another update is coming soon. Might not be to your liking, as it is a swinging/swapping game with an NTR path, but wanted to throw it out there for you. the game is linked in my signature.
aye thanks for the recommendation. Ill be sure to give your game a look too. NTR is some good shit so its got me interested. Thanks again!

BadThingsHere

Mar 15, 2021
i don't think anyone has mentioned acting lessons. CHOICED DEFINATELY MATTER. rejections are permanant, and i got the really really bad ending. im gonna play it again

Reactions: Elyauris