Seeking Looking for VNs with good story where the MC is not a perv

indecipherable

Nov 8, 2018
Gods, am I tired of reading the filth in the mind of male MCs whose biggest personality is being a wretched pervert and creeping on people. It's not sexy in the slightest. It's nauseating and I'm disgusted. Makes me wonder wtf is wrong with the world. But anyway, I'm looking for VNs that have an engaging story without falling in the perv trope. The closest I've found to my liking are Chasing Sunsets and Being A DIK (though I have other disagreements in case of the latter). They are well written for the most part. But I'm also not a fan of the trope where every woman around you is dying to sleep with you. Y'all got any suggestions? At this point, I'm just looking for a good story with choices. I've stopped caring about the sex part.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Gods, am I tired of reading the filth in the mind of male MCs whose biggest personality is being a wretched pervert and creeping on people. It's not sexy in the slightest. It's nauseating and I'm disgusted. Makes me wonder wtf is wrong with the world. But anyway, I'm looking for VNs that have an engaging story without falling in the perv trope. The closest I've found to my liking are Chasing Sunsets and Being A DIK (though I have other disagreements in case of the latter). They are well written for the most part. But I'm also not a fan of the trope where every woman around you is dying to sleep with you. Y'all got any suggestions? At this point, I'm just looking for a good story with choices. I've stopped caring about the sex part.
You might like this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/story-first-games.86340/

Douve

Jun 1, 2017
I'm just looking for a good story with choices. I've stopped caring about the sex part.
Well then go on steam/epic (or whatever) and look for "narative"/"multiple choices" games like LIS or Detroit :unsure:

Otherwise you can also take a look at Unleashed (great characters, well written story, almost no sex for now), The best days of our lives (if I remember well it's mostly romance and friendship and the MC not a perv), Hillside (I don't remember the MC being too much of a perv), Halfway House (Romance between MC and a girl so doesn't looks like it's gonna be a harem, good writing), and if you don't mind female protagonist Lust Campus (great game and visuals, I mean the MC is quite lustfull but nothing to do with creepy and wretched pervert we can find with most perverted MC males).