Seeking Looking for well animated games that don't take too long to get to NSFW content.

Sep 16, 2018
I don't really like the Visual Novel style games where you're just clicking through text and map locations until you get to a sex scene every once in a while. I'd prefer something that has sex built into the main gameplay.

I see things like Eternum and A House in the Rift, which seem to have good animated content, but I've played some games like that that are just too slow to get to the good stuff. If either of these, or similar ones, don't make you work too much to get to sex, I might try one, but also I'd prefer if they have some kind of gameplay other than point and click and reading text.

I'd prefer it to have Monster Girls/Succubuses, fantasy setting it nice, and some kind of RPG mechanics, like character progression and stats, especially sex related stats. These aren't required, though.

Any recommendation that fit this description would be great, thanks!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I don't know what counts as good animation to you, but ioY doesn't take long at all to get hardcore after the intro, especially for a trainer, and keeps the scenes coming.