[S>Writer] Looking for working as a Writer

IsahKeim

Sep 7, 2020
Skills:
- I love write fiction of all type, i've been writing SFW and NSFW fanfics, novels and D&D roleplay stories for 4 years. I speak fluent Spanish because is my mother tongue.

Preferred method of contact:
- PM here

Availability:
-Part-time, I'm a office worker right now, so working full time in this may be a little impossible for now.

Work Samples:
-unfortunately I do not have a portfolio nor have I published anything official. I've only written things that I've already deleted.

Additional comments:
- I know I'm not that experienced but I'll love to find that experience working for a H Game here. Also, I'm open minded so don't worry, I accept writing all types of H games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: quarzo

PxGames

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
We don't know why you delete your works, but if you have 4 years of experience, it must be a lot of work, right? Are you not satisfied with any of your writings?

Reactions: IsahKeim

IsahKeim

Sep 7, 2020
We don't know why you delete your works, but if you have 4 years of experience, it must be a lot of work, right? Are you not satisfied with any of your writings?
Hello, well aswering your question, in that time, like a comment in the post, where fanfics, D&D lore, etc. at that time I didn't take much importance to it, that's why I erased what "was no longer useful". But from now i will save all i'll write so don't worry :D.

Reactions: PxGames