[R>Writer] Share Looking for writer for a second project

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Project:
Unnamed at present.
The game will be an "edge of your seat" thriller like no other VN you have seen with interactive combat and immersive branching dialogue and story based on player accumulated stats.

Developer:
ApocalypseToday

Looking for:
I am looking for a dialogue writer.
I already have 1 game that is currently in the wild and the things I am good at realistic rendering, story writing and programming but I could do with having somebody write the dialogue for me as its a key area I struggle with.

Employment Type:
Share - writer would recieve a percentage of patreon donations after release based on performance.

Work commitment:
Very casual at present. Most of my time at the moment is working on my main game this is a side project so wouldnt require any hard deadlines until after launch.

Preferred method of contact:
For now, PM on here.

Job Description:
No experience required. Applicants will be evaluated by composing a sample script based upon a setting.
On top of the usual requirements of good spelling and grammar, the applicant should be able to write immersive, gripping dialogue that displays the contrasting personalities of in game characters.

Additional comments:
This game is not another "Horny landlord sleeps with girls" game. There will be blood sweat and tears. Lives will be lost, paths will change with the direction of a single bullet.
As mentioned earlier, this is a casual side project that will likely not yeild any profit for some time as development is in the very early concept stages. Once the project launches i anticipate it should do very well and profits will be shared at a pre-agreed rate.

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
How would you know what percent of the hamburgers the writer would get if some of the hamburgers come from your first game and some of your hamburgers come from your second game? Would you be setting up a second hamburger stand?
It would just be one hamburger stand but the game releases would be staggered. The influx of new patrons around release time would reflect the success of each game and indicate which is which. If the applicant is good i may ask if they will help me out with my current game too so they may end up with a share of my cookies too.

Aug 28, 2017
It would just be one hamburger stand but the game releases would be staggered. The influx of new patrons around release time would reflect the success of each game and indicate which is which. If the applicant is good i may ask if they will help me out with my current game too so they may end up with a share of my cookies too.
Still looking for a writer?