[R>Writer] Unpaid Looking for writer for a text based adventure, unpaid, but writer will have lots of freedom.

Horsie

Apr 27, 2017
EDIT: Right now I'm no longer looking for writers because I already found one

Project:

It's a web browser text-based adventure, intended to be released all the way as freeware (not even paywalls for early releases).
Status: Right now I have working and bug-free most of the basic systems, like the inventory, equipment, exploration, etc. I hope to get to "feature complete" in about two weeks. I have almost nothing regarding story and characters.

Developer:
Myself (Horsie). I have lots of experience in software development, but nothing I can show right now. I intend to make this game a gateway to bigger things.

Looking for:
One or more writers

Employment Type:
Unpaid

Work commitment:
Short term (Right now the game is intended to be small)

Preferred method of contact:
, this thread.

Job Description:
Writing the story, characters, scenes and dialogues. I'm very open to discuss about the kind of story, characters, situations, fetishes and gameplay elements to include, as I'm thinking about this relation as a collaboration, not a job where I say what you have to do. That's what I meant about freedom in the title.

Additional comments:
Right now I'm using the game by"MariaMod" as a template (only the story/characters/environments, all the code is made by me from scratch). I'm looking to make something similar.
If interested, I can provide a private link to test the game as it is right now, as I don't want to release the game publicly until it has a minimum of content in it.

Last edited:

Ad hominem 3

Dec 16, 2019
I was a comic book writer for five years. If you want I can help you, but some with some conditions: No contact via discord. Send me the specifications and I'll send you a script back. Only that.

Oddity_Official

Feb 2, 2020
Hey, I'm a writer and proofreader. I'm down to help you out if you want.

Send me a PM on here or Discord.
Oddity#5706

Horsie

Apr 27, 2017
Thank you, but I already found a writer, and right now I don't need more help.